- 3-day, immersive, technical conference specifically designed for IT Pros, Enterprise, consultants and techs who support others using Apple technologies. https://conference.mactech.com/about
- In-depth as well as overview sessions on technologies. https://conference.mactech.com/sessions
- Sessions to increase productivity for IT Pros and consultants. https://conference.mactech.com/sessions
- Interactive Lab Sessions. https://conference.mactech.com/labs
- Unique environment — one where collaboration, spending time with one’s peers, and gaining new knowledge and connections are fostered
- Vendor forums. https://conference.mactech.com/vendors
- Optional Full and Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops for single topic deep dives. https://conference.mactech.com/workshops
- Fun and interesting evening activities to give you the opportunity to build industry relationships. https://conference.mactech.com/activities
Why should you attend?
- Learn to solve IT problems that impact your organization or clients.
- An immersive environment with your peers and the best talent in the Apple community.
- As the first major event after Apple ships its annual updates of operating systems, and new device releases, learn and discuss with others how Apple’s new technologies meet reality.
- Get ideas that help you take your skills and services to the next level.
- Learn about new and future products to empower your users and make your lives easier.
- Learn connections, basis for intuition and gain insights from experts and peers.
- Share and exchange experiences and solutions with your peers.
- Event web site: https://conference.mactech.com/
- Main Conference: November 15-17, 2017
- Pre-Conference Workshops: November 14, 2017
- Westin LAX Hotel, Los Angeles. https://conference.mactech.com/hotel
- Free Courtesy Shuttle from Airport
- All activities (Wed and Thurs evening) included.
- Main Conference: All meals and breaks including from Wed morning breakfast, to Fri afternoon break
- Full Day Pre-Conference Workshops: Lunch/Breaks included