ALL NEW for this year, MacTech Conference will have a series of “Challenge Discussions” led by subject matter experts in the room. Bring your challenges for group discussions and hopefully suggestions! Topics are:
- Security, discussion led by Ed Marczak and Josh Long
- Munki, discussion led by Greg Neagle
- Support Desk Systems, discussion led by JD Strong
- Debugging and Troubleshooting, discussion led by John Kirn
- Wi-Fi, discussion led by Jeanette Lee
- Getting Started as MacAdmin, discussion led by Ben Levy and Phil Goodman
These are expanded versions of the highly successful hallway discussions attendees have seen in the past — a way to make it easy to ask questions, and get group advice from people. As one would expect, lab and discussion leaders are selected based on their knowledge of topic for the lab.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their challenges, questions and thoughts to these discussion where topic leaders will look to help people through issues, or find resources that may be of help.