Non-Profits, Students, Educational Institution Staff, and Faculty are definitely welcome at MacTech Conference!
Educational financial aid pricing (proof required at check in) during the pre-registration period is $899 saving you $700. Non-profit attendees qualify if their organization has 501c3 status. Apple Certification Exams, and some pre-conference workshops are at an additional cost.
- For educational/financial aid pricing registration, use the financial aid registration form; and in the Payment Notes section, note your Educational Institution and Student/Educator ID,
- For non-profits, use the non-profit registration form.
You may be asked to show student/educator picture ID (and some form of non-profit ID) at badge pick up on site as well.
Got a question? Concern? Hurdle?
We love helping EDU and non-profits. Sometimes, there’s additional details that your organization may need to know. We’re happy to help and make it as easy on you as possible. Assume nothing. Instead, drop a note to customer service with your question or concern, using this form.
Scholarships and Additional Financial Aid
MacTech Conference has a limited number of full and partial scholarship registrations available. They are awarded solely based on need, merit and the application. We take no phone calls on this. If you are interested in a partial or full scholarship, please send an email to conference at mactech.com with the following information.
This information must be received no later than August 15th. After then, we’ll contact scholarship recipients on a rolling basis via email until scholarship funds are depleted.
Subject: Application for Student Scholarship at Conference
And provide the following pieces of information:
- Where do you go to school?
- What is your major or focus of study?
- What year are you?
- Why do you think you should be selected for a MacTech Conference registration scholarship?
- What is your goal in learning from MacTech Conference?
- Do you have the financial need for a scholarship? Or could you afford to pay at a discounted or regular price?